The Poria House
I recently did a 3 week repair on a home infected with a house-eating fungus called Poria. I'd never seen anything like—the damage was nearly catastrophic.
- Removing all infected area—interior and exterior walls, subfloor, plumbing, windows, front entry, fixtures, trim and tile —at least 8 truck loads
- Building a temporary enclosure to protect the job site for the 3+ week rebuild.
- Temporary walls in the basement and main floor to support the house.
- Rerouting plumbing and electrical.
- Treating exposed portion of house and exterior with high-grade fungicide.
- New floor joists, subfloor, plumbing, walls, siding and drywall.
- All interior and exterior painting, tile and trim work.